Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am thankful for.....

God's Word......that Jesus died for me.....my life in Christ....salvation....freedom.....victory....I'm no longer afraid......my funny, super-awesome, Jesus-loving, joy-filled, compassionate, polite, handsome, great kid.....my sweet, silly, beautiful niece......friends.....family......my home....living in small town America.....having an amazing church family.....my crazy puppy....love.....peace......4-wheel drive.....FB so I can connect with old friends....I live in the richest (and free-est) country in the world......my health.....freedom to worship.....freedom to pray.....being a daughter of the Creator of the Universe.....being able to homeschool my great kid.....being able to work at home.....a sweet, funny, adorable, little 2-yr old girl who comes to my home 4 days a week....my neighbors....God's blessings and provision.....good books.....good music.....good food.....laughter.....tears.....my kid's smile.....teaching Sunday School to the best 3 yr olds on the planet!.....my funny, fun, silly, sweet 3 yr olds....thunder storms.....rain....sunshine.....rainbows....snow.....my microwave......anything that helps make my life easier.....great devos....great Bible teachings.....a spirit-filled Pastor.....help from strangers.....our amazing military.....

the list goes on and on and on......

What are you thankful for? What are you looking forward to in 2011? I plan on reflecting on what happened in the past, but I will also let it go and look forward to new things with fresh eyes and an expecting heart. Anything can happen. After all, with God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am thankful for.....

God's Word......that Jesus died for me.....my life in Christ....salvation....freedom.....victory....I'm no longer afraid......my funny, super-awesome, Jesus-loving, joy-filled, compassionate, polite, handsome, great kid.....my sweet, silly, beautiful niece......friends.....family......my home....living in small town America.....having an amazing church family.....my crazy puppy....love.....peace......4-wheel drive.....FB so I can connect with old friends....I live in the richest (and free-est) country in the world......my health.....freedom to worship.....freedom to pray.....being a daughter of the Creator of the Universe.....being able to homeschool my great kid.....being able to work at home.....a sweet, funny, adorable, little 2-yr old girl who comes to my home 4 days a week....my neighbors....God's blessings and provision.....good books.....good music.....good food.....laughter.....tears.....my kid's smile.....teaching Sunday School to the best 3 yr olds on the planet!.....my funny, fun, silly, sweet 3 yr olds....thunder storms.....rain....sunshine.....rainbows....snow.....my microwave......anything that helps make my life easier.....great devos....great Bible teachings.....a spirit-filled Pastor.....help from strangers.....our amazing military.....

the list goes on and on and on......

What are you thankful for? What are you looking forward to in 2011? I plan on reflecting on what happened in the past, but I will also let it go and look forward to new things with fresh eyes and an expecting heart. Anything can happen. After all, with God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment