Tuesday, November 29, 2011

bust a gut

if any of you have been following me on facebook, you  may have seen a few posts from a page called "I Heart Faces".  it's a fun photography page, and their website is even more fun. and they have a contest every week called Photo Challenge, with a theme for the week. and this week's was just up my alley. it's called "bust a gut".

Josey and i love to "bust a gut" laughing over laughable things....and sometimes some very UN-laughable things. if it evokes a "look" or one of us to say "o my," you can pretty much guarantee there will be some gut busting going on.

that being said, as i went thru my old photos of Josey busting a gut, i found this one. it is Josey and his GREAT grandma (my grandma) playing in shredded paper in her strawberry garden. it was taken when Josey was about 5 yrs old, which means my grandma was only 81 yrs young. but she didn't let that stop her and Josey from "busting a gut" as they played, rolled, and LAUGHED in the paper and strawberry patch. hope you enjoyed this as much as i did.

and don't forget to "bust a gut" yourself every once in a while.

playing with great grandma

by the way, you can head on over and enter the contest yourself at http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-laughter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

bust a gut

if any of you have been following me on facebook, you  may have seen a few posts from a page called "I Heart Faces".  it's a fun photography page, and their website is even more fun. and they have a contest every week called Photo Challenge, with a theme for the week. and this week's was just up my alley. it's called "bust a gut".

Josey and i love to "bust a gut" laughing over laughable things....and sometimes some very UN-laughable things. if it evokes a "look" or one of us to say "o my," you can pretty much guarantee there will be some gut busting going on.

that being said, as i went thru my old photos of Josey busting a gut, i found this one. it is Josey and his GREAT grandma (my grandma) playing in shredded paper in her strawberry garden. it was taken when Josey was about 5 yrs old, which means my grandma was only 81 yrs young. but she didn't let that stop her and Josey from "busting a gut" as they played, rolled, and LAUGHED in the paper and strawberry patch. hope you enjoyed this as much as i did.

and don't forget to "bust a gut" yourself every once in a while.

playing with great grandma

by the way, you can head on over and enter the contest yourself at http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-laughter/

No comments:

Post a Comment